Experience & Activities
Harman’s journey with Juriscorp hasn’t been quite as long, but it’s been just as meaningful.
Harman joined Juriscorp in March 2022. Harman attended Law School in India and obtained her master’s Law degree (Honours) and practiced Civil & MACT law for 6+ years.
During law school, Harman worked with several legal aid camps and represented her team in numerous national seminars and moot courts. Harman recently got her Certificate of Qualification from NCA and soon will be a member of the Alberta Law Society.
Harman has always had a hard time narrowing down her interests but traveling and hiking are her all-time favorites. She also has a passion for playing video games poorly with her husband and working with no-kill animal shelters.
Harman lives in Edmonton and is admitted to practice law in Edmonton.
– Harman was a captain of her school’s Basketball team and played in state-level tournaments.
– Harman was a co-captain of her college’s moot court team and if you don’t believe her, she’ll argue about it.
– Harman is an avid fan of “F.R.I.E.N.D.S”
– Harman first began hiking when she was 6 and hasn’t stopped since.
– Harman is obsessed with dogs and loves being close to nature.