You have spent years building your business. Finding the right people. The right talent. The right quality. The perfect taste. And now you’re ready to expand. You’ve decided to Franchise! For many business owners, franchising their successful business is the ultimate vision of their carefully crafted business plan. And, just as having the right team is important for the success of your business, it’s equally important to have the right Franchise Lawyer to help you launch your business onto a whole new level.
Like starting a business, starting a franchise requires new legal Agreements, and it’s important that you understand your rights, obligations and liabilities under those Agreements. Having the right lawyer with Franchise Law experience will help you navigate these new waters and help streamline the process as well as help you to avoid the “what if’s” and “what now’s”.
How a Franchise Lawyer can help you:
- Incorporating your Franchise
- Analyzing and preparing your Franchise Disclosure Documents (or “FDD”)
- Reviewing and executing the Franchise Agreement
- Negotiating Commercial Lease Agreements
- All the legal issues that fall in between such as trademark and corporate law
- And as always, it’s always about the details – and you, as a successful business owner, already know that only proper experience can teach us what those details are
While it can be an exciting time to start any new business venture, it is always in your best interest to ensure it is an informed decision every step of the way – especially when it comes to franchising. Consulting an experienced Franchise Lawyer can assist you in truly determining whether you are making the right choices in franchising – especially from the very beginning.
As experts in Franchise Law, Juriscorp Law Offices is here to assist you from the very start and to help you see it all the way through.